The Weitz Company Vice President of Operational Excellence Karmyn Babcock has been named one of Constructech magazine’s 2015 Women in Construction.
- Constructech selected the 2015 Women in Construction based on:
- Involvement with technology within the construction industry
- Contribution to helping their company grow and progress via the use of cutting-edge solutions
- Influence in the growth of technology within the overall construction industry
- Inspiring other women in industry, technology or her local community
“The Women in Construction demonstrate exemplary leadership and have accelerated the growth of technology, while inspiring others within construction,” said Peggy Smedley, editorial director of Constructech magazine. “Each woman embodies passion, tenacity and grace even under the toughest of circumstances, which ultimately has empowered them to take risks and challenge the status quo.”
The 2015 Women in Construction were announced at the dinner following the 2015 Technology Day on August 27 in Schaumburg, Ill. Winners will also be featured in the September/October issue of Constructech magazine.