Renovations to a registered historic landmark built in 1931. Work included restoration of all exterior masonry and transformation of the interior to a mixed-use facility including 70,000 SF of office space, 179 apartments and two luxury condominiums. The project included a seven-story, 350 space parking structure with a sustainable design precast concrete system. The garage features a grass covered garden roof built with 8-foot double T’s to accommodate full-grown trees and other large loads. The parking structure received a Sustainable Design Award from the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute.
425,000 // Mixed Use Tower
350 Space Green Roof Parking Structure